September 23, 2009
Notice to all Buttes residents: Effective October 1, 2009
New Parking Policy in The Buttes for all private streets
From the CC&R’s section 6.7(recently amended, see enclosure): Vehicles may be parked only on cement or concrete surfaces on an owner’s Lot. Homeowners and their guests must park their vehicles on the driveway or in the garage and NOT on the street. Parking on sidewalks and lawns is also prohibited.
- The following will replace all previous polices:
A contract has been entered into by the Association for patrol of all neighborhoods randomly. Vehicles found in violation of the CC&R’s will be logged.
- The information collected will be added to the data base at the Management Company for tracking.
- First offense- A warning letter mailed and reminder ticket left on vehicle window.
- Second offense – A ticket with $60.00 fine left on vehicle window and tracked by Management.
- Third offense – A ticket with $120.00 fine left on vehicle window and tracked by Management.
- Fourth and continued offenses – The vehicle will be towed and impounded and all charges will be the responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- Vehicles illegally parked that are blocking traffic, mail boxes, fire hydrants and etc. will be towed and impounded immediately without warning and all costs will be the responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- Daytime parking has been a minimal problem, however when patrols for other violations are taking place; it will become obvious if there are persistent violators and they will be handled in a like manner.
- All of the above will address the problems we currently encounter and will allow for the occasional parking that takes place for parties, etc. and making the community aware that in those situations parking will be limited.